Summer Trip to South Korea 2022, part 3: Move to Daejeon

 26 June 2022

We had to check out today and move to Daejeon, where my brother lives. We had breakfast earlier, around 8 a.m bcoz we want to go to Namsan Park in the morning. After having breakfast, we started to walk to Namsan direction. The road was going up and up and up again, and we didn't find any sign indicating Namsan Park. My brother tried to look for a bus, bcoz we were quite tired of walking.

But, when we were heading to the bus shelter, my stomach started to act.

Aaaaa, I need to go to toilet! Like ASAP, like right now.

I suggested my brother to go to Namsan alone but he refused, so we ended up heading back to our stay. I walked as fast as possible while holding my breath. I gave my bag to my brother and asked him to give me the room key so I can walk faster.

I walked faster, and finally reaching our stay. I went to the elevator, and sadly I wasn't alone. I was afraid I might fart, bcoz if I farted, the smell will be worst. I tried to calm down and hold my breath. Please, don't fart, don't fart.... I pray.

Finally I reached my room without farting. I directly go to toilet and fiuh..... mission cleared.

After finishing my business, I opened a text from my brother, He said that He also want to go to toilet. Wkwkwk, LOL.

After both of us finished our business, we decided to just strolling around Myeongdong area. We want to look for LINE official store to buy some merch. Unfortunately, the LINE store in Myeongdong is permanently (?) closed. So, we decided to go to Daiso instead.

We spent some times shopping in Daiso. I bought a book with Kakao character in the cover and a spring onion pen. It is already 11 a.m. so we were heading back to airbnb and picked my luggage.

We were taking a subway to go to Bus terminal and will take a bus to go to Daejeon. It is 2 hours trip by bus. Actually, at 1 p.m. there was online iKON Rehearsal that I already bought to watch. But I thought, I couldn't make it. Hmm, sad but still okay.

The bus terminal

Arrived in Daejeon, rain was welcoming us. Sad.....the atmosphere became gloomy. We took buses to go to my brother dorm. At dorm, we just left my luggage and went outside again to go to Sun Hospital (?) (I forgot the Korean name) to get PCR test.

The view when we were going to hospital was quite breathtaking. The landscape is sooooo beautiful. We took a bus and had to walk to the hospital. OMG. Not walking again. I am tired. We walked, walked, and walked..................

At hospital, mm, we were confused. The information desk was empty, we tried to call the number in the desk but no one answered it. We just standing, about 10 minutes (?) confused and didn't know what to do. Until, a man in white uniform and black vest, appeared as our savior.

I thought actually his shift was ended and ready to go home, but then he saw two clueless foreigners and decided to help. He literally helped us until we arrived in the PCR centre. Thank you very much, my (handsome) savior. hehe

After getting the PCR test, we went home. Fortunately, the bus shelter wasn't far away. We made a stop at Mom's Touch Burger first to buy our very late lunch and dinner. Actually, this will be my first meal today. I was afraid of eating before bcoz I didn't want to have diarrhea on our way from Seoul to Daejeon. So I just drank pocari sweat and water. I was so hungry at that time.

We bought a chicken burger for me and seasoned fried chicken. It was almost 5 p.m. Nah, I was late again for the iKON online concert. I also bought the online concert ticket just to make sure at least I can watch the online concert (if I couldn't make it to Korea to attend the offline concert). We went straight home after we got our meal.

At home, I was instantly turning on my laptop and watching the online concert while eating my chicken burger.

Oh, JUNE had a different hair style today. I like the previous hairstyle more. JUNE looks damn good with bangs.

My first meal today

That's all for today. I just continue to watch the concert and also washed my clothes. After that, I watched Yumi cell season 2 and getting ready for bed.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Before My First Tentamen

Sweetest-2-months part2: Homesick, JJS naik mobil Bu Lurah, dan Bonding Nite Diketawain Abida

99 Naga di Langit Eropa