Summer Trip to South Korea 2022, part 2: Journey to iKON Concert

Hello again, I will continue my story in South Korea.


25th June, 2022

That day, around 10 a.m, my brother and I went to Gyeongbokgung Palace (I googled the name of the palace first, because I forgot, hehe). He said that, you haven't been in Korea if you didn't go to Gyeongbokgung Palace. Alright, lets go.

It was very sunny and hot that day, and Geyongbokgung Palace was soooooo spacious. We took many photos and quite exploring the palace. We didn't explore all area bcoz we were exhausted, and OMG the heat. After, maybe nearly 2 hours, we left to have lunch.

My favourite photo in Gyeongbokgung Palace

We went to Slow, Cali to eat rice bowl (?) with raw fish. We ordered, one set menu consisted of tuna rice bowl (with many salad), tomato soup, and juice. It was soooo hot, so I drank the juice and ate many ice cubes. We also sat near the fan. The food was plenty and delicious. Actually, it was one person portion. But, I don't think I can finish a bowl, so we just bought 1.

Slow, Cali


I didn't feel good after this. Maybe bcoz of the heat and I ate too many ice cubes, I was dizzy. I went to rest room before going to the next destination to fix my appearance a bit. The next place that we were heading to is Starbucks Famille Park. If you google it, you will find Starbucks Famille Park, one of the world prettiest starbucks.

So yes, Starbucks Famille Park is pretty, but It was too crowded and not chills. Maybe bcoz there were many people. And quite noisy, many people were talking. So I thought, It wont be comfortable to have a seat. So we just bought some merchandise (2 tote bags and 1 mug). Sooooo pretty. I want to buy more, but, yah, you know they were quite expensive.

Starbucks Famille Park

After buying Starbucks merch, we went to Starfield library in COEX mall. Actually, I am quite disappointed. The weather. Too hot. I was being sensitive bcoz it was too hot. Went to Starfield library, just to take a picture, is not worth it. It was Saturday and COEX mall was sooo crowded. Starfield library too, filled with many people. Not even an empty space to sit. Full of people. It is already 3 p.m, and I started panicking. Today is iKON concert day, the concert start at 6 p.m. I felt insecure, sensitive (due to the heat), and just want to quickly go to the concert venue.

Starfield Library COEX Mall. Very pretty. It is just me being sensitive bcoz the heat

We started moving to the concert venue quickly. I walked quickly. I was tired. The weather was too hot. My cloth, cry, soaked with sweat. I am slightly mad at my brother bcoz, why we ever go to Starfield library. Just why. At the subway station, I bought a snack, milk, and mineral water in convenience store to eat before entering the concert. We left the station and walked to the Olympic Park to find Olympic Hall. I was very tired of walking. It was very hot. I want to take a bath and change my cloth. This is my first time meeting iKON, and I am at a very bad condition. CRYYY

Lesson learnt.

Never have many schedule before going to a concert. Just go with 1-2 schedule and make sure to spare a time to prepare ourself. Prepare your energy, appearance, and mood.

I was quite relieved after seeing the Flashback concert tent and sign. Fiuh, we made it. But, then, I shocked. All people were wearing WHITE CLOTHES. OMG OMG OMG. Maybe bcoz the day before I didn't check my social media at all, I didn't know that the dresscode was WHITE. Or maybe, bcoz I didn't know Korean. I thought, maybe the Indonesian fansite page also didn't mention anything about concert dresscode bcoz the concert was in Korea. OH NO, and I was wearing RED theme clothes. Just bcoz iKON is red. So I wear red. Another CRY momment. Whatever. Not every single person wearing white. I just couldn't find another people who wear red. LOL

The first thing to do is pick up my ticket. After that, I could relax a bit. I drink the Hersey milk I bought before, while it is still cold. And then, go to merch tent to buy merchandise. But, sobbing. Another CRY momment bcoz the merchandise that I want to buy (hand mirror designed by iKON) was sold out. Huff. So I just buy the lightstick, Konbat. Actually, I am glad. Bcoz if I buy the hand mirror, maybe I wouldn't buy Konbat. And, going to concert without Konbat is a NO. You must bring Konbat.

I am hesitating to buy Konbat before. Bcoz of money of course. And bcoz, Jinhwan said that we just need to bring our Transportation card and water. But, Chanwoo said that you must took a picture with Konbat. LOL.

In the end, I bought Konbat. Gladly.

The ticket is so cooooool

Look! Everyone was wearing white :(

My Konbat !!!!!! <3


Time passed, it is already 5 p.m, time to enter the concert hall. My brother and I parted. He went to the airbnb and will have Indonesian food for dinner. I was alone. And when I was about to enter the hall, the staff asked me to opened my weverse membership page. OMG.OMG.OMG.

I didn't have internet connection and the free public wifi didn't work. OMG, whyy my trip was full of drama. I thought about running to reach my brother but I didn't have any energy left. So I ended up wandering. After wandering for a while, I found a girl with hijab, so I tried to approach her and asked if I can get a wifi from her. I explained the situation and She gladly help me. She was from Thailand.

OMG THANK YOU SISTER FROM THAILAND. I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE MY SAVIOR.

So, at the end, I could enter the concert hall with the help from Thailand iKONIC. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I went to rest room first, and fixed my appearance a bit. Aaaaaand, welcome to iKON concert.



AAAAAAAA, I AM WATCHING iKON CONCERT, LIVE. I AM AT THE SAME PLACE AS iKON!!!!

The concert was absolutely worth to watch. The concert was AMAZING. I enjoyed the concert SO MUCH. I wang singing, screaming, playing with Konbat, and jumping. Tearing up a bit when the concert is starting. Even I didn't understand what they are talking about. Nah, it is okay, no problem.

But, I don't know why. I am enjoying the concert but I didn't shocked (?) Like, I can predict that they were this good. Maybe I watch too much iKON video on YouTube. I feel like, yeah, this concert is great bcoz they are iKON. I feel like it is predictable bcoz I know iKON must be can pulled of this concert easily.

I dunno. Maybe also bcoz I was too happy. Who doesn't? It is my first time going abroad after 5 or 6 years, alone, and my destination is South Korea. And I am watching iKON concert. iKON concert!!! I repeated one again. So, maybe it feels like a dream for me.

Time passed. The concert is 3 hours. 3 HOURS. SO SATISFYING.



NOOOOO, I don't want to go home :((

Can we start the concert over again?

Ah, and one thing that I fully regret is my phone! My phone can't record video properly (I don't know why, but it wont record the sound if I took a video) So, yeah. I can't record concert momment and save it in my phone. And the memory, my phone memory is always full. SO SAD. CRY. But, yeah, I just can save it in my heart. Bcoz, if I save it in my memory, I can forget. I save it, inside my heart :"

Time to go hooooome.

It is very exciting bcoz I went to go home alone, without my brother. I have saved the screen capture of subway line to go to Myeongdong. Just pray, I can get home safely. Bismillah.

Actually, I want to stay a little longer, waiting for iKON member car go home too. But, bcoz I was alone, I was afraid. So I just straingth went home.


I arrived safely!!! HORRAY!!! Mission accomplished.

Mission: went home alone.

Mm, actually, after arriving in Myeongdong station, I walked to the wrong road. To reach the airbnb, I didn't need to cross the road, but I cross it. I realized the unfamiliar store. So I go back, cross the read again, and find the right path. LOL.

I shared this story with my brother, and you know what? My brother experienced it. Exactly the same. LOL.

Arriving in airbnb, without having a dinner, I asked my brother to accompany me to buy a cup noodle. We bought it at CU. I asked my brother to cook it bcoz I want to take a bath. OMG so refreshing. Today was too hot to handle :(

And now, time to eat!!!! and then, go to sleep. Before go to sleep, I make a little plan with my brother what will we do tomorrow.

My dinner after iKON concert


WHAT AN AMAZING AND EXCITING DAY.

ONE OF THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. ABSOLUTELY

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Before My First Tentamen

Sweetest-2-months part2: Homesick, JJS naik mobil Bu Lurah, dan Bonding Nite Diketawain Abida

99 Naga di Langit Eropa