Summer Trip to South Korea 2022, part 5: Hello again, Seoul!

Welcome to part 5, last day in Daejeon before heading back to Seoul.

Hmm, actually, we were planning to go to Busan or Namhae instead of Seoul again. But we thought we couldn't make it, and it was costly. Nah, bye bye Busan T.T

Again, because I was do soooo little research before going to Korea, we were confused what to eat for breakfast. We will go to Seoul by train in the afternoon and go to Daejeon Museum of Art in the morning. So, we decided to have breakfast with convenience store food. I had a porridge and corn salad. I forgot what my brother ate.

My breakfast. I wanna eat those again :'

We went to Daejeon Museum of Art (DMOA) by bus and walking. Oh no, I still haven't recovered but you asked me to walk again. Actually, I found DMOA from Instagram reels, we can have Instagram-able photos there. But, turns out we couldn't enter that area. Hmm, dunno why. We ended up just wandering around the DMOA building, don't know what to do. Took some pictures and went home.

Actually, we went home on time, before 12 o'clock. We visited self-service ice cream store to buy some ice cream. Went home, ate ice cream, and ready to go to Seoul.

Delicious ice cream recommended by my brother

We thought that we are on time, but, NO. We had to go to train station first, take MRT, and take long-distance train. I didn't know that the MRT station is sooooo far. My brother walked so fast. I couldn't follow him. I walked as fast as I can, but I can't. I was gasping. OMG OMG OMG I was so tired, I didn't have energy, I couldn't walk any longer. Crying.

But I was in no position to complain because my brother is the one that carry my luggage. I only carry my backpack. But I couldn't........

Finally, finally, we arrived at MRT station. I had reach my limit. In the MRT, I took a "promag", an antacida to prevent me from vomiting. My chest pain. Huhuhu, I wanna cry. After arriving in train station, we hurried look for our long-distance train. FORTUNATELY, fortunately, we didn't late.

ALHAMDULILLAH.

The trip from Daejeon to Seoul was safe.

In Seoul, we continued to take the bus to go to our airbnb. Unfortunately, our airbnb didn't have lift. My brother had to carry my luggage to the second floor. My clothes was drained, so I had to change my clothes.

In my forth day in Seoul, again and again, because I didn't too little research before going to Korea, my itinerary list was limited. That evening, we decided to go to Hangang, AGAIN, exploring the other side of the river. But turned out, I just realized that I had not regain my energy yet. I was too tired by just only go to Hangang. The area that we visited in Hangang that day is quiet, not many people, and VERY WINDY. OMG, I will get "masuk angin".

Ah, I forgot. Before going to Hangang, we went to Itaewon to eat halal Korean food. But you know what? The restaurant was CLOSED! I dunno, but maybe it was permanently closed. What will we going to eat now???

Again, due to little research, we tried to search halal food in Itaewon that caught our attention in youtube or other platform. The result was, NONE. Then, we saw a Turki restaurant and decided to eat there because the menus were tempting. It was delicious but we only order 1 portion to save our money. It was not enough :(

Chicken something, I forgot the name.

From Hangang, we went to Myeongdong (again and again). We visited Zara to buy presents for my brother, because his birthday is near. We found a good shoe with discounted price and an outer. BEST BUY!

After shopping, we went home, visited convenience store to buy ramen (I still hungry) and breakfast for the next day (for me it is rice and a fish cake).

In the fifth day, we went to Nami Island!! Actually, it is not the best time to visit Nami Island. Summer, with lot of rain, definitely not the best time. We took a long-distance train and continued with taxi because we were not familiar with bus in Nami. And, to save time.

It was my first time took taxi in Korea! We explored Nami Island, took many photos, and bought souvenirs. It was a great time. When I took a photos of my brother, he posed while jumping. After that, I tried that too. I jumped. Oh no, my back pain. I FORGOT THAT I had a back pain :( Fortunately, nothing happened.

It was raining when in Nami. Raining, stop, raining again, stop, raining again. Huhuhu. Not a heavy one, but we need to use an umbrella. That makes me sad.

Where is the sun? :(

After exploring Nami island, we looked for a place to have lunch. We were planning to have a famous halal chicken! We found the place, BUT, again, it was CLOSED!

Why oh why.

We didn't find any halal food nearby, so, finally we decided to eat in GS25. We had an instant topokki and some bread. The man worked in GS25 was so nice. He had a chat with my brother and praised him as being KAIST student. Wow, he is the only friendly Korean that I met, besides the airbnb staf and savior in Daejeon hospital.

After heading back from Nami, we visited Namdaemun market to buy Korean souvernir. We didn't explore much but I thought it was enough. On our way back home, we found hotteok. FINALLY, my very first hotteok in Korea! So happy.


I forgot if we took a shower first or not, but we continued to have dinner at Myeongdong (again, Sorry). Then, we ate an ice cream that actually we wanted to buy from the day one. It was raining soooo hard that night, and I want to pee. LOL.

That ice cream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Before My First Tentamen

Sweetest-2-months part2: Homesick, JJS naik mobil Bu Lurah, dan Bonding Nite Diketawain Abida

99 Naga di Langit Eropa