Summer Trip to South Korea 2022, part 6: Non-stop Raining

Finally, arrived in part 6 aka the sixth day in Seoul (?)

But, unfortunately, that day in the morning, iKON departed to Japan to hold their concert. Hiks. Maybe that's why Seoul was raining all day, literally raining all day. Seoul was raining without iKON. Seoul was crying because I wanna go home :(

Wkwk.

So, today, despite the rain, we decided to explore Hongdae. First, we had a meal in The Halal Guys. Sad, because it was below our expectation. Not tasty. Then, we found Kakao shop, so we took a tour there. After that, we found Line shop! We searched for it all day when in Myeongdong but we found none. When we didn't look for it, it popped out. We bought a Brown coin wallet for our youngest.

It was still raining. We went to arcade to play Bishi Bashi!! Our childhood game that no longer available around us. But, because a long hiatus, I couldn't play well. Actually, I wanted to go to Karaoke or photo booth, but at the end deciced not to go to save money.

We went to Famous Burger!! Horray. It is burger owned by my favourite Loco. But, absolutely, because it is not halal, I just ate french fries and tried their smoothies.




After that, we went to the Ugly bakery, bought 2 bread for tomorrow breakfast. Then, went to Singil Jjampong to have dinner (yes, again, my second time). When we ate in Singil jjampong last week, we were allowed to just ordered one bowl of jjampong. But this time, we were not allowed to just order one! We must order 2 bowls for 2 people. Nah, actually Singil jjampong was sooooo delicious. But it was tooo much for me. I was afraid to vomit because I was too full. So I left them.

But, I just realized. WHY DIDN'T I TAKE IT AWAY TO EAT AT AIRBNB? (is this sentence even correct?)

not sure.

Actually, we were planning to go to YG, again, but didn't. Yah, for what? iKON left to Japan, so what is the purpose to go to YG.

Is is so sad, that day no iKON in Seoul....Raining all day. Fortunately, my shoes were not wet, while my brother's were SOOOOOO WET until the root. Poor him.

I forgot, but I think we are doing laundry that night and do packing.

Tomorrow, I am going home.

NOOOOOO....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Before My First Tentamen

Sweetest-2-months part2: Homesick, JJS naik mobil Bu Lurah, dan Bonding Nite Diketawain Abida

99 Naga di Langit Eropa