Summer Trip to South Korea 2022, part 7: Airport Drama season 2

Finally, last day and last part in South Korea.

As I had morning flight, I thought around 10 o'clock, we had to checked out at 6 a.m. So sleepy.

We took bus to the train station, took the airport train, and arrived in Incheon airport after an hour. We went to terminal 1 since my e-ticket from tiket.com says so. We take it easy because we still had enough time. We had breakfast with Ugly bakery we bought yesterday. We even had a chance to go to rest room to finish our business not in a hurry. Ah, and I even able to send an email.

After that, we started to look for my check in counter. I was looking for "Garuda Indonesia" flight in the big screen, but found none. OMG. Where is Garuda Indonesia?

We took courage to ask someone using uniform, that highly possible were airport staff. We informed my flight number and he replied, "This flight is in Terminal 2".

OMG OMG OMG.

I was quite panicked, but fortunately that staff told us how to go to Terminal 2 = by shuttle bus.

The shuttle bus is free. We waited for the bus. It didn't take much time to wait, so we still could make it in time. We arrived at Terminal 2 safely. We instantly checked the screen and found Garuda Indonesia counter. It was almost empty there. It was almost my turn, that a staff asked me "vaccine?".

But, turned out I didn't understand what is she saying. And an Indonesian father and son behind told me, "sertifikat vaksin".

"Aaaaaa.....here.."

So, the son studied in South Korea and will have a holiday in Indonesia, I guessed.

After successfully check in, it is the time to go to the immigration.

NOOOOO.

I was so sad that I almost cried that time. Parting with my brother, leave him alone, and leaving South Korea. Cry hard.

T.T

Alhamdulillah, my flight to Jakarta was safe. I was safely landed in CGK. I went to the immigration and then claimed my luggage. BUT. It took too long. I waited more than an hour (?) to take my luggage. After that I prayed and took a sky-train to the airport train station.

When waiting for the airport train, which is around an hour, I want to eat a chocolate bar from my flight earlier. I was excited to eat, until,

PLUNG. I dropped the chocolate bar. How smart.

I was starving.....waiting to my airport train.

Luckily, I could sat comfortably in the train. The train was on time and I arrived in Manggarai station. I need to take a gocar to go to Hasna's house.

URGHH, this was the worst part.

It take toooooo long to get a car. I even had to tried 3 times to finally get a car. I was still starving. Hasna and Nida' has bought "Wingstop" for dinner. Yeay, Alhamdulillah I was able to eat as soon as possible.

Meeting Hasna and Nida', giving them snack and souvenirs I bought in Korea, and a little chit-chat because Nida' had to go home. I stayed at Hasna' for a night.

The next day, Hasna and I went to cinema to watch "Everything, Everywhere, All at Once", because see it in Nikko's Instagram story. Ah, before watching, we had lunch in d'cost, an affordable seafood restaurant, after watching Tasyi recommended it. We ate something "cabe-garam", I forgot, perhaps fried mushroom and a seafood omelette. The portion was quite big soooooo we were satisfied.

The movie was good, but, maybe not my type. People arounds me told that IT WAS GREAT. But, for me, it just good.

After watching, it is time to go actually go home.............

SO SAD and, tiring.

I had to carry my luggage all the way to the train, climbing stairs, etc.



-The End-

Dah gitu aja

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Before My First Tentamen

Sweetest-2-months part2: Homesick, JJS naik mobil Bu Lurah, dan Bonding Nite Diketawain Abida

99 Naga di Langit Eropa